Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Oils - This Is Awesome!

First of all, I want to say, THANK YOU!  I wasn't sure what kind of feedback I would receive from yesterday's post and I actually lost sleep over it the night before.  The last thing I want to do is to act like I have got it all together and you should learn from me!  I hardly ever create my own recipe, but I'd love to share some of my this is awesome moments with you!

This morning I woke up learning that I had a new Young Living customer sign up.  As I was writing a follow-up email, I had the realization about how wonderful these oils have been in my life!  Life-changing in some ways.  I want to share with you about some of my favorite oils on the blog, but please don't take this as a sales pitch.  I'm just sharing my this is awesome moment with you.

***This will be my only time to nudge you to sign up!  The rest of the posts will be more testimonial.***

But, with that being said, I HAVE to tell you that if you have been on the fence about whether to try out the oils, this would be a fantastic month to start!  The Premium Starter Kit is 10% off this month! This type of sale does not happen often.  Once you purchase the Premium Starter Kit, you become a wholesale member and get 24% of the retail price.


I was awakened in the wee hours this morning by my oldest daughter.  She wasn't feeling well.  It is such a good feeling to care for her at the most unexpected time.  I used two of the oils that come in the Premium Starter Kit.  She was able to go back to sleep and is at school today.  Crossing my fingers that she can pull a full day.




The Premium Starter Kit is quite a deal because you get a diffuser with it.  The diffuser alone retails at $83.  I love my diffuser!  You also get 11 oils, samples, catalog, product information, and Ningxia Red.

If you are interested in joining, but are timid because of the price, Valentine's Day is coming up!  Perhaps it will make a great gift!  How romantic, right?  Well, it might actually be!



That is all I will say, since my mom reads this blog!  

No comments: