Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!

It has been awhile since I posted last. I don't have much to say, except that I had a wonderful time during Christmas with my family. Maybe I can get some pictures to post sharing some of that with you.

I realized yesterday that I have some of the best teachers working with me. They are so helpful and so funny! I love having a good time at work.

I'm looking forward to February. Did I just say that? I have always held this month as the worst of the year, but maybe this year will be different. Here is what is slated:
  • Church Womens Retreat
  • Michael's Birthday
  • Baby Macie will be born
  • Valentines Day
  • College Roommate Reunion (where else but in Abilene!)
  • Spanish Lessons every Thurday night

I know I'm leaving something out, but that is pretty packed for a short month. I'm glad that my schedule is pretty full. Michael is working busy season again. He has been working late and is working today (Saturday). I hate seeing him for an hour each weekday. I don't see how some couples do it when they have odd work schedules. Ex. One works days while the other works nights. I guess we're lucky.

No comments: