Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Family of Three

Michael and I are pregnant!!!

We're having Baby Hall a week or so before Christmas this year. Here is a picture of our little one:

I haven't figured out how to rotate the picture w/o compromising the quality. When it comes to sonograms, you need all the quality you can get! I hope he/she is smiling for the picture!

So, I'm in the middle of my "morning" sickness. The doctor has given me some medication for it, so we'll see if that helps. I'm also pretty tired, so I may not blog for another few weeks.

Michael and I feel very blessed to be given the opportunity to raise a child. We're anxious to see what this child will be like! It will be so wonderful to see the little tyke grow, discover it's gender, feel it move, etc.

If you have any cool things you do with your children or know of any special things (daily or for a special event), I'm interested to know what you do.

We thank you for any prayers you send up on our behalf!

6 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Brooke,
So...again CONGRATULATIONS! I pray that the next seven months are just filled with joy and excitement but especially health!
I will be so excited to watch you on the journey to parenthood!

Shannon said...

As I've already told you like a thousand times...CONGRATS! Welcome to motherhood. You will never be the same (in a great way!). We are so pumped for you and Michael. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!

Elisa said...

Wonderful news! I'm very happy for you and for this little Hall who will have such loving parents.

FeedingYourMind said...

Congratulations! What a blessing (well, minus the morning sickness! HA!)

Blake Perkins said...

Brooke, morning sickness is all mental. That is what I told Jaime. JK. We are excited for Maddie and Macie to have ANOTHER cousin. I am already your babies' favorite uncle.

DeeDee Price said...

Yeah! How exciting for you two! I pray that the morning sickness fades quickly...
Blessings to you and your growing family!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!