Monday, October 27, 2008

10 Years Ago and More!

I've been tagged by Krystal. Will I ever blog about life again? Don't know. I can't seem to find the time. Shannon, how do you do it when you are SO busy???

{10 yEaRs Ago I ....}
1. was a mighty senior in high school.
2. took French because I was destined to marry a professional hockey player. I married a Mexican instead. Ha! I need to know a TON more Spanish!
3. drove a car named Zambie, short for Zamboni.
4. was in shape.
5. was shy.

{5 ThInGs On ToDaY's tO-dO-LiSt}
1. See Nic and Ashley Belcher's new baby, Julianna.
2. Get an estimate on our car. (We were rear-ended in Abilene this weekend.)
3. Baby-proof the kitchen cabinets.
4. See if Audrey can digest formula yet.
5. Pray for Maggie Cole.

{5 tHiNgS i WoUlD dO iF i WeRe A MiLliOnAiRe}
1. Pay off student loans.
2. Pay off mortgage.
3. Give more to church.
4. Buy some cute clothes for my family and me.
5. Buy furniture.

{5 pLaCeS I'vE LiVeD}
1. Dallas, TX
2. Rockwall, TX
3. Abilene, TX
4. Plano, TX
5. Farmers Branch, TX

{5 JoBs I'vE Had}
1. Babysitter & day care worker
2. (summer) high school secretary
3. waitress
4. (winter break) H.R. temp.
5. teacher

I think we're supposed to post a picture from 10 years ago, but I can't find ANYTHING! I hope I didn't throw away my picture box. Maybe I'll scan my yearbook! Oh, and technically, I was beginning my Freshman year at ACU in October of 98.

I tag Shannon, Lynn, and Heather. You too if you want!

2 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

So sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you guys weren't hurt. I assume you were able to drive back to Dallas? Hope you can get the car back without a lot of hassle. Accidents could be so avoided if people just paid more attention!

Brooke said...

Oh, we're fine. It was a very minor accident on the way to the football game. I agree, we all need to pay closer attention while driving.