Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday with cards, posters, emails, texts, calls, meals and gifts. I am so very blessed to be surrounded by such loving people.

I'm going to the Stars game tonight, thanks to my inlaws!! Go Stars! (Man! It will be a chilly walk from the parking lot to the arena!)

I won't go into all of the details of my birthday, but it was one of the best! I know I have one of the most thoughtful husbands around. Love you, Michael!!

27 years old. I sure don't remember all of that time passing by. I do feel myself getting older though. I have aches and I tend to wake up before my alarm clock. I can't believe I was sore for 3 days because I cleaned the house!

I hope everyone has a fantstic week! Mine has been and will be great!

BTW, OJ Simpson is sick.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are sooo old!! I'm actually looking forward to 27. That means eventually I will look my age...hopefully!