Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Welcome to the World, Meredith Mae!

Michael's sister, Melissa, had a baby girl early this morning. So now the family is Mike, Melissa, Matthew and Meredith. Enough M's for ya? I'm going to stumble over my tongue when I visit them...which will be soon! The picture is from a text message on my cell phone. Thanks to the kids in the youth group, I was able to transfer the picture to my computer. Kids are so smart! Mom and baby are doing very well. Meredith is 7 lbs, 13 oz and is 21 inches long. Don't you just love babies!?!?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie pie. I can't wait for her little cousin to get here!

Heather said...

When do you find out what her cousin will be? Are you going to share!! :)

Meredith said...

Just have to say that I love the name! ;)