Monday, September 03, 2007

2 Wonderful Years


Today is our second wedding anniversary! The past two years have been the best years I have had. Michael is making all of my dreams come true and has been my best friend. I consider myself very blessed to have him in my life. If you know Michael, you know the big reasons why I love him. I am going to list ten little reasons why I love him.
  1. His cute smile. My grandmother says he has a crooked smile.
  2. I love hearing him laugh while he's watching something funny. It's a short laugh and almost like a giggle.
  3. He absentmindedly whistles while he is thinking.
  4. He sings very well. He's a good guy to sit next to at church.
  5. He's a great uncle. I'm thinking he'll be a great dad too.
  6. He's thoughtful. I've received flowers at work for some of the smallest celebrations.
  7. Although most people think he is calm and laid back, he can be very dramatic at times. It is so funny to see him get really excited about something. He literally jumps around.
  8. He likes to cuddle. (He'll be so embarrassed if he reads this!)
  9. He is cautious. Whether it is with our finances or with what we are eating, he wants to be sure we're making the smart decision.
  10. His humor is random and clever. He can make you laugh when you least expect it.

Of course, all of these make up just a small fraction of the great Christian man that he is. I look forward to the many years that lie before us.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm tired, as I've been painting all day, but NO where like the tired I was 2 years ago today! You're right; Michael is the perfect mate for you. He is a real keeper! I couldn't have done better if I had chosen him for you, myself. Of course, he got quite the prize, too! :)

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have been able to enjoy the day together.

Lynn Leaming said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!! May the Lord bless you with many, many more! Your picture is so cute.

Unknown said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary! Congratulations on 2 years!

Anonymous said...

We're celebrating with you! Our 28th anniversary was the 1st. Way 2 go!

Unknown said...

congrats- may every year be an even greater blessing.

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary Brooke and Michael!

Blake Perkins said...

I thought I was your best friend

Tim Perkins said...

Michael is a dream come true. After all, he took you off my hands.

Love,

Dad

P.S. JUST KIDDING! Only the best would do for the best, and you got him, courtesy of God.

Holly Scott DeGroot said...

This is so cute! Brooke, I was so excited to see you on here too. Thank you so much for your sweet comments, and congrats on 2 years with Michael (wow, i cant believe it has been that long already) and your new baby that is going to join you soon! I am so happy for you, and it was SO GREAT to "see" you guys!
God bless!!!!
Holly