Friday, January 11, 2013

5QF Vlog


Alright.  I'm doing my best to get back into blogging.  I was motivated again to do the 5QF that Mama M does.  She vlogged this week and others have been vlogging, so why not do that!?  Michael is home today, so I thought I'd be able to do this without any interruptions.  Wrong.  I spoke pretty quietly because I have a sore throat coming on.  I've already drank lemon water with honey and cayenne pepper and did the neti pot today.  I do not want to get sick.  We've been so healthy lately and I don't want illness in this family at this time.  Who does?  Anyways, here's the video!



I forgot to mention that I like the girl names Lindy and Gwyneth.  I know a Linde and I prefer that spelling, but I'm a classic spelling type of girl, since being a teacher and all.  I really like the nickname Gwyn for Gwyneth.  

No comments: