Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tag

Tag

I've been tagged by Shannon. Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I just can't be creative in any way but I can answer questions.
FYI: I may be moving back to my house after staying with my parents the last few weeks. Michael did a great job putting in the wood floors and I think the glue smell is finally gone. Thanks to Mom and Dad for putting up with us. Also, we'll find out the gender of Baby Hall Monday!

First Memory: It seems that I remember a lot from a night that my older brother, Brett, spotted a fire in an apartment on the way home from church. Mom informed me this week that I was about three years old. I remember the apartment complex, the street, us turning around to see it, and going to the nearest fire station to report it (pre-cellphone days). If y'all know Brett, this story will not surprise you.


First Real Kiss: I always struggle with this question. I think I kissed a boy in first grade, but I have no clue what his name is! I guess my first "kiss while on a date" came in college. I'm ashamed of it and will only tell my closest friends who this boy is.

First Concert: A true Church of Christ girl. I am pretty sure my first "concert" was Acappella. I just loved Duane Adams!

First Love: Michael was/is my first love!

First crush: Ha! The only reason why I know this is because my family says so. I must have had a crush on Michael Felker in 4 year old kindergarten.

First thing you think in the morning: Lately I've been asking myself, "Am I feeling sick?"

First book you remember loving: I loved the Babysitter's Club books. I later matured into Nancy Drew. I also loved those books that allowed you to choose different endings. Those were cool.

First pet: A white and gray cat named Bell. I loved her. Family hated her. She found a new family soon after we had her.

First question you'll ask in Heaven: I don't think we'll be asking questions.

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation: Too sick to go. :(

First best friend: Laurie Lee.

Last time you dressed up: I dressed up to go to Senator Bob Hunter's retirement dinner party. I got ready in 20 minutes for that thing! Hair hot-rolled and evening gown to boot!

Last thing you ate: Some chocolate covered graham cracker cookies.

Last CD you bought: Probably a Sister Hazel CD. I want their latest too!

Last book you read: Greg Laurie's Are We Living in the Last Days? Short read and very interesting.

Last time you cried: This morning I was telling my mom how guilty I felt because I know I'm not eating how I should for the baby, but I just can't keep food down.

Last movie you saw: I fell asleep during the documentary called Maxed Out last night. Before, I watched Deja Vu in its entirety and loved it.

Last time you told someone you loved them: I told Michael about 5 minutes ago when he called.

Last really funny thing you did: That's tough. I've done some really funny things with my nieces and 2 year old cousins lately. Mostly just weird noises to make them laugh.

Last thing you watched on TV: Maxed Out before falling asleep.

Last Halloween costume: I guess I'm with Shannon. I think the last time I went trick or treating was sophomore year in college. I was a saloon girl.

Last Concert attended: I saw Casting Crowns not too long ago.

I tag Dad, Meredith, and Becky. Do if you like!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I think I vaguely remember the first kiss story in college....you might have to refresh my memory next time we see each other!

I like all of your "firsts", and can't believe you get to find out what you are having already!! We have to wait until the 27th:( Looking forward to hearing tomorrow!!! I'll pray that the baby isn't too modest for the appointment:)

Jenny said...

2727 N Buckner @ the King Edward Apartments. You were actually 5 or 6. It was 1985-86 because I was in 5th grade.

BP

Stephanie said...

I had a friend named Laurie Lee growing up too. Wonder if it is the same person. When I was so sick while I was pregnant, I kept hearing that the baby would take everything he/she needed from your body, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I sure hope it will get better soon! Oh, and didn't you dress up for Trunk or Treat this last year? :)

Brooke said...

Stephanie, you are soooo right. Michael and I dressed up with Landon and Jill for trunk or treat. Jill and Michael were American Indians and Landon and I were cowboys. I guess I was somewhat wrong on my first memory too. Those questions were tougher than I expected.

Unknown said...

hey- i've been on vacation for a week and just read your post! I will post my answers within a day or two- can't wait! I love these things- as you find out all kinds of neat nuggets of info about a person. I was very sick in all 3 pregnancies and took zofran for the last 2. So if you ever need to talk about it, give me a call. I know how frustrating it is! And I recommend McD's french fries as one thing that sounded good to me to eat when pregnant...though it may not for you.