Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Catching Up

I haven't blogged in a while. A lot has happened, but I really don't feel like going over all of it, nor would I know where to begin. I have read your blogs, even though I usually don't comment. I've been bad about commenting because I am usually chasing Audrey around as I read and/or I'm reading your blog on my phone. Neither make it easy to comment. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. ;)

Here are some things that took place during my blog blues in pictures.

This is Audrey's favorite sleeping position. I love pictures of sleeping babies!

These lovely ladies are 2 of my college roomies. (We missed you Meredith!) We got together at ACU's Homecoming. We all have had girls. Shannon is with Mallory and Morgan. Lori is holding Sophia and we just missed getting Faith in the picture. And of course, that's Auds and me. How I miss these girls! I don't know if I'll ever make friends like them again. Too bad went don't live in the same town. :(

A picture of Audrey swinging for the first time. Looks like she's having a blast, huh?


Maddie, Audrey, and Macie on Halloween night.

No comments: