Sunday, May 15, 2011

5 Question Friday...er...Sunday



1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

Ankle socks all the way! I have no further comment on the subject.

2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!

I think we were pretty mutual on our kids' names. I do feel like Audrey was my name and Julia was his.

3. What is your favorite type of weather?

I love cloudy, rainy days when you have no where to go. If it's a sunny, non-windy day in the 70's, you can find me outside with my two girls.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

Probably 10 AM. That would be heavenly.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

No. I think my parents have bought theirs, but I'm not sure. Guess I should find that out.

No comments: