Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

I'm still not in the mood to blog, but I'm doing it anyway. What is wrong? Why don't I want to do this? I know I'll love having all of this later in life. Here it goes!

We spent the weekend celebrating moms. We took Michael's mom out on Saturday night to The Cheesecake Factory. Yummo! We enjoyed ourselves greatly, and of course, ate too much! Michael and I split the chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. We really wanted something with peanut butter, but Audrey was with us and we don't risk it around her. Ma had a delicious pina colada cheesecake. Note - Audrey began wheezing this night.

On Sunday, we went to church with mom and had lunch and visited with a lot of family at my parents' house. Nana, Barbara, Sasa, Joe, Jana, Jordan, Judy, Ashley, Brad, Jill, Hunter, Hannah, Blake, Jaime, Maddie, and Macie were there. We also watched the Mavs embarrass the Lakers. And we took pictures, as you can tell below! (Yes, we had outfit changes.)









Saw this idea on another blog.
5 Reasons Why I Like Being a Mom
  1. The pure love my girls give me on a daily basis.
  2. The opportunity to teach about God and His love for my girls.
  3. The laughter shared between us.
  4. The sweet cuddling.
  5. The excuse to be silly. :)
Hope all of the mothers out there enjoyed their day!

No comments: