Thursday, June 30, 2011

5 Question Friday 7.1.11



1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

I once had the chance. I was on my first real date with this guy. This guy is my husband's cousin, but we dated before I dated my husband. Anyways, I was not wanting to look like a wuss and I was wanting to impress, so I was going to do the bungee jump. I was a little concerned because I had heart issues when I was in high school. This was in college, so I was more concerned than I would be now. I said I'd do it and the Lord stepped in and said, "Oh no you don't." It started to rain and they closed the jump. I was thrilled! I stayed safe and looked brave all at the same time!


2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

Drive-in!!! My college town had a drive-in. We'd take large groups of people and tailgate at the movies. So fun!


3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

No, but where do I sign up? My life would be a hundred times easier if someone did that for me!


4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Pluck.


5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

I don't think so. I'm kinda living my dream, so I'm not too far off from who I truly am.



No comments: