Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday 6.10.11

LOVE THOSE MAVS!

Anyone else loving this series? I know everyone in Dallas is loving this. And, I'm pretty sure everyone outside of Miami is also loving this. It is so easy to hate the Heat. Because, WOW, what arrogance!

Now on to the real reason of this post.


1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Hmmm...in my childhood dreams, I was married to a Canadian hockey player. Today, I'm married to a hispanic man who is an auditor. Doesn't sound too exciting, does it? Let me tell ya, it far exceeds my dreams. Michael is simply amazing. I love staying at home and we have the two sweetest girls who(m?) I love so much. Don't want to brag, but I've got it good.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Remember how I'm practical? My answer for this is air conditioning. Seriously. These summer days would be unbearable with out the a/c. I also like our little kid pool and sno-cones.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
I didn't have work during the summer. I would probably let the kids slide on the school stuff until the last week of summer vacation. When did schools start assigning work during the summer? What if you move during the summer break? Do you have to go digging around, trying to figure out your assignment? Ridiculous.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Fresh produce? It gets eaten.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
I definitely sleep until the kids wake up and then I wait for Julia to take her morning nap to get ready. So, I get ready at 9:00 each morning.

No comments: