Thursday, February 23, 2006

FOUR

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Babysitting/Child Care
2. Secretary in HS building
3. Waitressing
4. Teacher

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Sound of Music
2. Mighty Ducks
3. Airplane
4. Miracle on Ice

Four places you have lived:

1. Dallas
2. Abilene
3. Rockwall
4. Farmers Branch (I try to block out my time in Plano)

Four TV shows you like to watch:

1. 24
2. Oprah
3. American Idol
4. CSI

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Colorado
2. Disney World/Land
3. Vermont
4. Vancouver

Four web sites I visit daily:

1. Blogland
2. C-FB ISD
3. Dallas Stars
4. Google's Personalized Page

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Mom and Dad's as Mom cares for Maddie
2. The Olympics
3. On the couch
4. Movie Theater (Its been a long time since I've been there)

2 comments:

Carole said...

Aww, I wish you were here too! We and Maddie look at all the pix on the fridge everyday and she knows everyone. She says OOKE and BIKEL so cute!

Michael Potthoff said...

Hey Brooke and Mike, I was wondering if you could help me with a special project. I have a young friend that has a rare form of cancer and he has really been having a tough time. I am "enlisting the troops" to pray for him and encourage him. Please see my blog for more details. Thanks so much!