Thursday, February 23, 2006

FOUR

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Babysitting/Child Care
2. Secretary in HS building
3. Waitressing
4. Teacher

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Sound of Music
2. Mighty Ducks
3. Airplane
4. Miracle on Ice

Four places you have lived:

1. Dallas
2. Abilene
3. Rockwall
4. Farmers Branch (I try to block out my time in Plano)

Four TV shows you like to watch:

1. 24
2. Oprah
3. American Idol
4. CSI

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Colorado
2. Disney World/Land
3. Vermont
4. Vancouver

Four web sites I visit daily:

1. Blogland
2. C-FB ISD
3. Dallas Stars
4. Google's Personalized Page

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Mom and Dad's as Mom cares for Maddie
2. The Olympics
3. On the couch
4. Movie Theater (Its been a long time since I've been there)

1 comment:

Michael Potthoff said...

Hey Brooke and Mike, I was wondering if you could help me with a special project. I have a young friend that has a rare form of cancer and he has really been having a tough time. I am "enlisting the troops" to pray for him and encourage him. Please see my blog for more details. Thanks so much!