Monday, November 01, 2010

7 Months Old!

Julia celebrated 7 months on Halloween! You'll have to return tomorrow to see her as Toto.

Julia has really developed a cute personality. One of the funniest things she does is crinkle her nose, smile, and nod. I love it! Of course, isn't that supposed to be how you respond to crazy people? Perhaps I'm crazy. I like asking her questions and having her respond like this. Do you have a poopy diaper? *Smiles and nods* Is Daddy a weirdo? *Smiles and nods* So fun!

She also is doing the Ranger Claw. Now, I'm sure it's just a development thing, but it is very appropriate.

She is sleeping much better. She occasionally needs me to put the paci back in her mouth, but that's about it. I think she's teething a bit and that has caused some problems, but mostly during the day.

Julia also got her first haircut last week. I've been wanting to cut it for awhile. I needed Audrey to not be home since Julia has to watch Audrey's every move. Audrey finally went to school on Thursday after being sick all month. Here are the before pictures:

Business in the front.
Party in the back.
And now the after pictures:



2 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

I'm impressed that she had enough hair to cut already! Meg is at 10 months and still just has a dusting of hair!

Shannon said...

Love your "business in the front, party in the back". Morgan has sported a mullet off and on for about a year:) Everytime I chop it, it grows only one direction (on top or on bottom). I think she'll have crazy hair for her entire life!

Can't believe Miss Julia is 7 months already!! She's beautiful!