Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday - 11.12.10


1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Well, it's not childbirth because of wonderful medication. I developed an autoimmune disease in April, right after the birth of Julia. It's called Pemphigoid Gestationis and I was absolutely miserable. I hate remembering that month. I almost always cry thinking about it. You can go to my labels on the right if you are interested in it.

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
Not enough. Last night, it was my own fault, but I got about 5 hours. It always seems that if the girls give me a good night, I mess it up in some other way. Ex: caffeine, watching a game, or just thinking.
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
I have a horrible memory. I really have no clue!

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Like I said, I have a poor memory, especially when it comes to movies. I think I saw that Facebook movie last. I want to see that overly girl movie, Morning Glory. Any girls want to go with me?

5. What do you wear to bed?
I wear shirt and leggings during the winter time. I wish I could be more "appealing," but I'd rather stay warm.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: