Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Last Day of Julia's First Year

I won't allow to let myself get too emotional yet. I made a video of Audrey's first year and just had to do one for Julia too. The song for Audrey fit her perfectly. I had to search around for awhile to find one I really liked for Julia. Allison Kraus has always been a favorite of mine, so I went with her. I hope you enjoy!


Julia, we love you so much! You make our lives so full of joy, love, and happiness. God sent a little angel to us last year.

2 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

What a beautiful tribute to the first year of your sweet Julia!! So thankful God has blessed you with such a sweet bundle of joy!!

billy and stephanie said...

Beautiful! Sweet songs and precious pictures makes me emotional every time! Great job! ~Stephanie