Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photo Project - Planning

Last week's photo project theme was planning. Boy, have I been planning! Julia's first birthday party is this weekend. I've been making, creating, and buying. My house is a wreck because of this party. The pictures aren't great, but it will give you a little glimpse of what the party will be like.

I am a Excel nut. I plan almost everything this way, including my children's names.

I copied and pasted my recipes. Then I combined all the ingredients into one list so I'll know what I'll need and what I'll need to buy. The Find feature insures me that I didn't miss any ingredient.

You wanna know what I'll be baking? Squint and see if you can read the screen. If not, you'll have to wait for the party pictures. :)

And can you tell what I'm making here? Hmmm....

What did moms do before blogging? I have gotten most of my ideas from blogs for this party. I got my theme, recipes, instructions, creative ideas, etc. from the talented people out there in Blogland. So thanks, y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...you are going to have some treats at that party! That's my kind of party! I get all my ideas from blogs too...it's great!

Shannon said...

I know what that last picture is...a tutu!!! Can't beleive Miss Julia is going to be ONE. Can't wait to see pictures of the par-tay!