Thursday, April 28, 2011

Embrace the Camera 4.28.11


Gotta love a computer shot in a funky-lit room.

Not gonna lie...I just got the girls dressed so we could go to the grocery store today...after 5pm. They've been napping all day and I just think on some days it is pointless to get them dressed. Since dinner is asking to be made, I must go to the store. (If you're wondering why I'm never prepared for dinner, it's because I never know these days when Michael will be home. I can get by on a bowl of cereal and the girls can eat fruit on the days we eat alone.) Anyways, it's almost the weekend! Who's watching that royal wedding? I may have to figure out how to set up the vcr since we no longer have dvr. No way I'm getting up THAT early!

1 comment:

Jami said...

great picture! We only eat cereal & fruit when daddy isn't home for dinner, lol