Saturday, December 10, 2005

Curt Baker's White Elephant Gift

Last night I saw Curt Baker for the first time in a long time. I hadn't seen him since he got back from Africa. We had a white elephant gift exchange. Curt didn't know I was coming and his gift proves it. His gift was a bag of "junk." As the girl was opening her gift, she was looking through pictures and commented, "Who are these people?" I look and I see Michael's and my engagement picture! Also, there was a picture of Choo on the 8th grade basketball team, Michael Felker on the high school soccer team, and Curt's senior picture. I grabbed the pictures so they wouldn't be tossed by a stranger. Michael and I had thought to give one of our picutures as a gift, but I can't believe Curt did!

2 comments:

brooke c said...

Brooke,
shame on curt for giving away your picture publicly. if he didn't want it he should have given it back, or thrown it away at home. buut you know single guys, they will get rid of anything that doesn't directly relate to them. about eric and sarah's address. (sorry i just notices the comment, i am retarded) i know that they are still in abilene at country place apts. they do not leave for nyc until this spring. i don't have their address, but do know that they will be in town next week. and by the way where is our christmas card?

Brett and Jenny Perkins said...

Great story Brooke! Not many people can say their picture was a white elephant gift!