Tuesday, January 17, 2006

24

I am amazed, truly amazed. The show, 24, is beginning it fourth season I believe. I have watched it for three seasons. This show is so gripping! It involves an American agency preventing terrorism. Each episode is one hour of the day and there are 24 episodes, thus making one day. You pretty much follow one character, Jack Bauer, around and see how he outsmarts the terrorist and prevails. (Though, he did have to fake his death last season.) It is cool to see how a president might react to different threats and how the nation reacts to such scary times. If you want to get hooked on an AWESOME show, begin watching 24 this season. They had a 4 hr season premier, but you can still catch up. I can see it also becoming a little more "hollywood," but maybe it will stay safe to watch. Let me know if you watch this. I can't be the only one!

1 comment:

Blake Perkins said...

I have heard from other people what a great show it is. I am trying to find tv not to watch. There is so much I have to do when I am home that tv is the farthest thing from my mind. I may give it a try though.