Thursday, July 08, 2010

3 Months

I can't believe my baby girl is 3 months already! She is just so cute! She smiles so much! She likes to laugh and squeal too. I finally convinced the cutie that a pacifier is a good thing. Since then, she's been a hundred times easier to soothe. She hasn't been as good as she was with sleeping through the night, but that's okay. She'll figure it out soon. I've read so many books about this and everyone has a different opinion on how to correct the sleeping problems at this age. I believe that babies just figure it out, no matter what the method is. She also has grown a dislike for riding in the car. That's the thing that is the hardest. The car had been no problem and we took advantage of it! I was looking at Julia this morning and was blown away at how long she is. Wasn't it just a short time ago that she was less than 2 feet long? I'm sad that the time is flying by so quickly, but I'm really more of a toddler mom anyways.Add Image

2 comments:

Kama said...

So cute! For me, it seems like Hudson is growing so much faster than Dietrich! It's so weird!! Plus, Hudson is already mobile where I don't remember Dietrich doing that much at this age. I'm afraid he's just going to start walking and running everywhere soon!!! :)

laura jo said...

She is so big! It's been too long since I've come to see you.