Thursday, February 24, 2011

Embrace the Camera - 2.24.2011


We are missing Daddy a lot lately. It's so pitiful to see him work this hard. I kept Audrey home from school because her allergies were acting up and I like to keep an eye on her so we don't end up in the ER with wheezing again. I did not enjoy my midnight to 6am ER stay when Julia was just a few weeks old because of Audrey's wheezing, thankyouverymuch! So because Auds was with me today, Michael wanted to eat lunch with us since he sees us like 20 minutes a day. Please say a pray that my husband can handle all of this stress. I can see it physically wearing on him.

Anyways, here's our Chic-fil-a pictures from today.



3 comments:

Melissa Jackson said...

I feel for you guys. I don't know how anyone makes it that long in public accounting.

~Jamie Kubeczka~ said...

Ahh.. hope your kiddos get to feeling better and you guys get to spend some family time together soon. My husband has been working a lot too, so I know the feeling.

Super Lily said...

Awww, I hope the girls get better. Looks like they had a great time with dad.