Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Photo Shoot

Last Friday, my mom and I took the girls to Portrait Innovations to get their pictures made. I started to worry that Julia was going to start crawling and wouldn't sit still for pictures, so I called to make an appointment right away. I was planning on doing it sometime this week, but they had an opening Friday morning. I'm so glad we went for Friday, seeing that I'm sick and we're iced in this week. It was the easiest photo session ever! We were the first customers, the girls were in good spirits (despite it being right at Julia's nap time), the photographer was super nice and we were the only ones there! I spent some pretty pennies there, but Michael told me it was worth it. Phew!


1 comment:

Melissa Jackson said...

Super cute! I love their pink and black dresses. :o)