Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday - 2.18.11


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Oh goodness, yes! There are some days that I don't get dressed until 5:00 (isn't that lovely?!) and then I go right back into my pj's soon after. Why waste that outfit and not wear it again the next day? Of course, with these girls around, it is sometimes hard to keep a shirt clean.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
I suppose Dallas since I have lived in Dallas proper or just outside the city limits for the majority of my life. I like Dallas alright, but the snootiness is really getting to me. I may be a small-town girl at heart. My husband took me to where he grew up (right outside of Denver) in September and I fell in love. I probably couldn't handle the winters though. If I didn't have to worry about family and friends, I'd love to live in Vancouver. Again, I'd have to worry about the colder weather. Talk to me about this in August and I'm sure I would trade 100+ degree days for some snow!

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
My children have never flown before. I don't think Julia would give me any troubles, but I'm afraid Audrey would flip out. She has so many fears and I can see her screaming and then we would receive the wrath of all the passengers. If we had to fly, I would hope she would think it was fun. You just never know with her. We've driven before and it was fine, I guess. No one can stay completely sane on a long car trip.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I just want to maintain a state of clean. If I can't do that, how on earth would I do spring cleaning? Seriously. My house was clean yesterday until I picked Audrey up from school. By the time Michael came home, it was a complete disaster. Drives me nuts!

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
This is hard. I like books. I like reading books. I don't have the time for books. I don't see how you people with kids, a job, who watch all of these tv shows, and still are able to read a ton of books, do it! I don't have a job, my kids are fairly easy to care for, I don't watch tv, and I still have zero time for book reading. We're only reading parts of chapters in the Bible for my small group and I can barely get that done! Blogging is barely happening for me too. I could stop any day now because I it's hard to find the time to do it. But back to the question. I also have a horrible memory. The book that I enjoyed the most in my school days was Bridge to Terabithia. I also enjoyed CS Lewis' books in high school and college as well.

Happy Weekend to y'all!

No comments: