Friday, October 08, 2010

Five Question Friday - 10.8.10


1. What do you listen to while driving?
I should be listening to CDs, but I forget and just listen to the radio. Nothing too crazy. Christian or a mix station. Actually, I've been listening to sports radio quite a bit. Basically, whatever is on when I get in the car. I've been turning off the radio after I pick up Audrey from preschool. I want to hear her sing the new songs that she has learned or hear about ANYTHING that happened at school that day. Ask her about school and she usually just tells you her teacher's name.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Lease favorite is still favorite, right? Like my least favorite chocolate is still chocolate, therefore, a favorite? I guess I don't like it when the fallen leaves blow into my garage and then end up in my house. But, they are still beautiful fallen leaves, and I like that.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
I don't ever really dream about houses because I would like to really enjoy the one I'm in. If I had the money, I don't even know what kind of furniture I'd buy. I'm clueless about what my style would be. Everything has been handed down to us. I would like these things: a large pantry because mine is just a cabinet, a linen closet because I don't have one, and a master bathroom that is actually closed in and not open to the bedroom. (My vanity is directly in front of our bed...makes getting ready while the other is sleeping difficult.)

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Yes. If we ever have a third child, we will probably get one.

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
No. I didn't even do that with baby clothes. I didn't want to wash them and if they didn't wear them for some reason, I wouldn't be able to return/sell them. My babies were just fine wearing unwashed clothes that were new. I really don't get why they always say to wash new clothes. And to be honest, it never fits as perfect after you wash it as it did before. Why waste the opportunity to wear it perfectly, even if it is for just one time.

No comments: