Friday, December 03, 2010

Five Question Friday - 12.3.10




1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!
Well, I've received all but one gift already this year. And I just had a birthday too. But if Santa came to me and told me I could have ANYTHING, I'd ask for an embroidery machine.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
That's tough. I'll go with more past than present. I remember very well receiving a family that had twins and they had a little blue car that they rode around in. They were like Barbie dolls except for a little more realistic. Mom, do you remember how old I was??

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
I wrote about this recently. I would want to be a sonographer. I spoke with one a couple of weeks ago and asked her about the joys/hardships of her job. She just confirmed that I want to be one when I grow up. ;) Here's the link to why I want to be a sonographer.

4. When do you put up your tree?
I used to be an after Thanksgiving girl. If I had found the time this year though, that tree would have been up way before Thanksgiving. I celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas last week with my inlaws. I had a ton of presents that were just sitting in our bedroom just begging for a tree. The tree went up the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

5. What is your favorite Holiday?
I'm really enjoying Christmas with my nearly 3 year old. She's about to celebrate her 4th Christmas, but she's just now beginning figure out the Jesus and Santa thing. She can sing some Christmas songs and she watches Rudolph with me too. She even says she won't cry in Santa's lap this year. Here's the first 2 pictures I have of her with Santa:



2 comments:

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower:) LOVELY blog!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Have a peek at my giveaways. I've got 6 gorgeous handmade ones going on now!! Happy Holidays:)
You girls are adorable:)

The Oslunds said...

I loved my Heart Family dolls too. In fact my mom dumped them all at my house when they moved last year and I just couldn't give them away. They're currently in our attic - along with the blue car, camper and playground. Hoping I have a little girl who can play with them some day!