Thursday, August 26, 2010

Embrace the Camera 8.26.10



We had a cold front blow through! YIPPEE!!! People, on Monday (or was it Tuesday?), it had been over 100 degrees 23 out of the last 24 days. I bet most of those days were over 103 degrees. So Wednesday morning, it was rainy and much cooler. Perfect! I lounged around and slept when I could. Then, in the afternoon, after the naps, we went to the park. It was in the low 80's or high 70's. I even thought about pulling out the jeans, but decided to feel that cool air as much as I could. It was wonderful!

Not the best shot, but a brick wall took the picture.

I've got to teach my older girl to look at the camera. She just gets lost in her own little world.




She's got a great face in the above picture! Ha! And my little one just sat there while we played.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I like the slide pictures, cute idea.

Unknown said...

Yay park!!! I love the slide!

Kristin said...

All the best pictures are taken at a park! I love them!!!

christina said...

OOO, I love the one of her not looking! gotta love how the little one is happy just hanging out, thank goodness right?