Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jammin' and Sweepin'

Yesterday, I spent the day with my mom on her birthday. Happy 39th birthday, Mom! Here's a little goodie from some of the grandkids. Don't know how Chic-fil-a snuck into the song! :)


Today, I am catching up on housework. I just don't know happened to my house. It absolutely exploded with STUFF. I know it all started with bringing in all the boxes of Audrey's old clothes and resorting, washing, folding, hanging and reboxing the clothes. I've been able to keep Audrey occupied by giving her a diaper and a bib so that she can play mommy with a doll. Julia is sleeping.

While I'm cleaning, I'm listening to Pandora radio. LOVE this little doodad. Here's a sample of what my ears have enjoyed this morning:
  • Counting Crows - Hazy
  • Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter
  • Hootie and the Blowfish - Time
  • Counting Crows - Good Time
  • Toad the Wet Sprocket - Walk on the Ocean
  • Dave Matthews - Angel
  • Jack Johnson - No Other Way
  • Coldplay - Clocks
  • Toad the Wet Sprocket - All I Want
  • Ben Folds - Brick
  • Dave Matthews - You and Me
  • Counting Crows - Omaha
Do you listen to music while cleaning? What music gets you going? How do you entertain your kids while you are busy?

No comments: