Tuesday, August 17, 2010

P90X

If you don't know about P90X, it is an at-home workout video program. It is intense and is supposed to do amazing things in 90 days. We'll see if I can commit to it for 90 days! The stretching alone is difficult!

Last night, I did a workout from the Core Synergistic DVD. Now that I've had my last baby, I've got to get this body of mine into shape - the core being what I focus on first. I'm only just a few pounds heavier than I was before getting pregnant, but those pounds are not in a good place. Very few of my outfits fit me how I would like. I am very grateful that I didn't gain weight while I was on prednisone for a month. That's a huge relief, actually!

Michael is my workout partner, so that's fun. It will be good for us to do something together and it will make us feel better too. I hope to be accountable to y'all. I will give updates at least telling you how stinkin' hard this program is. If you want to be more fit, maybe we can encourage each other on our goals - so let me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Casey and I were considering doing it when I'm clear to workout, so I'll be interested to know what you think!

Heather R Green said...

You picked a golden workout program, Brooke. I hold that those DVDs are as effective as a session with a personal trainer. Way to go!