Monday, August 02, 2010

Goofy Videos

Saturday night, we went to a going away party for some of our friends that are moving to Abilene. One of the games we did was Minute To Win It, which you may have seen on tv. This time, we not only had to complete the task in a minute, but you had to beat the time of your competitors. I was in the first group. We had to place seven oatmeal creme cookies on our foreheads and hold them there for three seconds. I may have been the fifth person in line, so I believe I was at a disadvantage. My cookies had already started to crumble. And to prove my point- only the first two people advanced. See. Told ya.
Michael was also eliminated in the first round. He had to spin around to unroll a roll of toilet paper. Everyone had done a great job until Michael got up there. He claims it was a defective roll. Yeah, right.
And here's Audrey being Audrey.

No comments: