Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Question Friday

Copy and paste the questions below onto your own blog and link up by clicking on the button above.

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

3. What age are you looking forward to being?

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

------------------------------------------------
1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
It doesn't happen very often, so I don't feel guilty about it. I'm a low maintenance kind of a girl.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Not well at all. Our next door neighbors have really tried and we know their names and talk to them when we see them, but that's about it. Our across the street neighbors may not live there anymore. I have no idea if they do or not. They snubbed us more than once and that was after we helped them out by potentially stopping a break-in.

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
When I was younger I thought that being a stay-at-home mom or retired would be nice. I'm kinda both now, so I guess I'm living the life.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Not anymore, unfortunately. We have geckos that run into the house when I open the front door. Audrey and I are not fans - AT ALL!

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I remember my brother letting go of a metal bat after swinging it. It hit my neighbor in the face. He was a big bloody mess. Really hard to see something like that. My parents rushed the neighbor back to his house so his parents could take him to the hospital. I thought that I was around 5 years old, but my mom said I was more like 1 or 2 years old.

2 comments:

The Price Family! said...

Funny 5QF answers. lol To answer your question NOTHING like everybody loves Raymond. My mom has 2 younger children and so does my aunt so its really nice to beable to just let your kids go out side and play. Because no matter where they are they are in someones back yard that we are related to. lol

Tim Perkins said...

1. Interesting question. Normally, I don't worry about spending money on myself. But I've got a situation now that is weighing on me. I'd like to get an iPad...it's size and transportability would make my life easier...but I can't pull the trigger. I want to pull the trigger but can't.

5. I remember crawling into the space between the car's back window and the top of the back seat during some of my family's rare trips...and watching the stars.

3. I'm like Paul. I'm torn between going to heaven and living out my threescore and ten here on this earth.

4. Love going out to get the mail.

2. Quite well.