Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday 9.17.10


It's Friday! This has been a looooooong week! It's time to get to know each other better and answer some questions Mama M. picked out. You can answer on your own blog or you can answer in the comments. To really get involved, click on the button above to see Mama M.'s blog and link up!

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?

4. Did you make good grades in school?

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I was about four or five years old when I began having a recurring dream. It was so strange. I slept in a queen size bed and I would dream about a whole bunch of elves that would come into my room, pick up my bed, and spin it around. These weren't Christmas elves; more like Keebler elves. And I did NOT like them!

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I absolutely LOVE watching hockey. Rare for a Texas girl, but it's great.

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
I think scarves are so cute on others. I won't even buy one because I know that I won't pull it off right.

4. Did you make good grades in school?
Yes, I did. I graduated 3rd in my class in high school. I was on the Dean's List each semester in college and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Go ahead and call me a nerd.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
I don't pay for any magazines, but I somehow get Parenting magazine.


No comments: