Tuesday, January 11, 2011

9 Months and 3 Years Stats

Last night, I informed Michael that I was sick when he came home. He told me the same thing. So we're both home trying to get better quickly. Luckily, Audrey is at school, so I only have to watch after Julia.

Friday, my mom and I took the girls for their well check appointments. If you remember, Audrey does not do well at the doctor's and threw up last time because she threw such a fit. I'm happy to report that all went VERY WELL Friday! There were sighs of relief all the way around, from my mom, to me, the doctor, and to the nurse! FINALLY!

Audrey is your average 3 year old girl. She is 37.5 inches (50%) and 30 pounds (50%). Julia, who was my big baby isn't so big anymore. She's just tall. Her nine month stats are 28.75 inches (90%) and 16 pounds 5 ounces (10%). Audrey dropped significantly in her weight as a baby too, so Julia's just following in her footsteps. Thankful for healthy kids!

No comments: