Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday - 1.14.11


1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
This is a tough question! I don't know if there is a movie like this for me. I really liked While You Were Sleeping a long time ago. I really liked the original Parent Trap when I was little. I just can't imagine not growing tired of a movie.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
I can't stand it when people gossip and judge others. It DRIVES ME BONKERS!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
I'm choosing Michael as my best friend. He's always mybest friend, but currently we're really leaning on one another.
  1. Faithful
  2. Committed
  3. Family-oriented
  4. Caring
  5. Fun
I admit I had to end it with a C and F. I'm type A and can't break a pattern.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I'd be a stay at home mom, which is what I'm doing! Living the dream, baby!

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
I dunno. Toothpaste? Blue Bell ice cream? Soap?

1 comment:

Melissa Jackson said...

I don't think toothpaste and soap count as splurge items. Even though I'd also want to lump Blue Bell in as a necessity, it's a splurge I make all too often! Your list there tells me you're practical, which is great...it makes me feel better about my "splurges." :o)