Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday - 1.21.11


1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I most likely met my husband in college, though we don't remember meeting. We do know that we knew who the other was at some point while we were at college. I knew his girlfriends and I had gone on dates with some of his roommates. I even dated his cousin. I don't remember ever talking to him until after college when I bumped into him at a restaurant. We visited the same church and began to hang out when he was doing grad school in Dallas one summer. We weren't dating though. When he finished grad school in Abilene and got a job in Dallas, we started hanging out again. This was when I thought there could be something. After a couple of months of dating, I knew he was the one for me.

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
NOT the kitchen! Not the playroom, because that always needs to be cleaned. My bedroom? Rest occurs there and that's what I desire the most.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Maybe just a bit. I can make them stick out without even trying though!

4. What is your evening ritual?
Lay Julia down. Easy. Watch Michael and Audrey play. Then I spend the rest of the evening rocking Audrey until she goes to sleep. Sometimes it takes FOREVER!

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Apparently 0 to function, because I've done it many times. I'd like at least 6. My dream is 12!

1 comment:

Clarence Price said...

Nice blog poost