Sunday, January 09, 2011

Fluffy White Stuff!

If you live in the south, most of the posts you will read today will be about snow. I must follow suit and add to the fun!

UGH! Saturday night, I got up twice every hour with one of the girls. What was going on?!? So, when my alarm went off at 7:00 on Sunday morning, I just turned it off. And when Julia woke up at 7:30, I made Michael get up with her. You know how long I slept in? 9:15! Church begins at 10:15 and we don't live very close. So I checked the weather and it looked like the ice might hold off while we were at church, so we showered, dressed, and arrived at church. We were late, but we got there!

While we were at church, it began snowing! When we got to our car, it had quite a bit of snow on it and I was excited to see more falling. We got home and there was barely any of the white stuff anywhere and the flakes that were falling were tiny. I cooked some food and fed Julia while Michael changed Audrey into some warm, snow-playing clothes. They played for about five minutes before coming in to eat. By the time lunch was finished, the snow started melting. But, Michael and Audrey did make a small snowman. Fun times!






No comments: