Monday, January 31, 2011

Julia is 10 Months!

My, oh my! Julia will be a one year old in two very short months! Time, please stop going by so quickly!

It's getting more difficult taking her monthly picture. She likes to rock in the glider, lean over the edge, and try to take out her bow. I always seem to use my first or second picture, so I should just take three and call it quits every time.

Julia still takes 3 naps a day. Yippee! She is starting finger foods and drinking out of a sippy cup. She is on her hands and knees now, but still not crawling. She's still toothless. She is very much a baby and not a one year old. Maybe I'm holding her back, but I don't think so. I don't mind her being a baby one bit. I was always wanting Audrey to grow up fast because, let's face it, her babyhood was a rough one. Julia has been the dream baby, so I'm holding on to it all I can.

She can wave to you and say Mama and Dada. Mama came first. Although, Michael doesn't agree with me that she can say it - but she can! She also loves playing peek-a-boo with you.

With Julia's birthday around the corner, I freaked out this morning about not having a plan for her party. I now have one and I'm very excited about it! I can't wait to share it with you in a couple of months!

1 comment:

Gina said...

she is absolutely adorable!!