Thursday, January 27, 2011

Embrace the Camera - 1.27.11 (Mimi Edition)



My mom came over today to take care of the girls while I went to a funeral. Nothing like going to a funeral of a faithful follower of Christ to motivate you to look past this temporary world and onto our eternal home.

We picked Audrey up early from school and we made a stop at Babies R Us/Toys R Us. Mimi bought the feather boa below for a Valentines gift for Audrey. Audrey was already wearing her red tutu she got from Mimi. I had to "cuten up" her school shirt. I'm not artistic at all, but I would love for there to be a redo on this shirt. Audrey thought she was all fancy in her tutu and boa! Love that mom is willing to drive all over this city to help me at the doctor, photo shoots, and let me do other things. She's great like that.


No comments: